Life is all about balance and enjoying the infinite treasures it has to offer. There is a time and place for alcoholic beverages and this Chi-Ki Cocktail is probably the healthiest sort you will find. The blackberries are packed with antioxidants, milk thistle helps detoxify, and the coconut water helps replenish your electrolytes while you relax and enjoy the occasion. Tis the season.
1. In a Blender mix:
- 2 cups of organic blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup fresh organic lavender
- 1 TB organic milk thistle juice
- 6 TB raw honey
- 150ml of fresh lime juice (4-5 limes)
- 250 ml of sparking mineral water
Blend until combined into a juice.
2. In a pitcher add:
- 2 cups of ice
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 250ml premium GF vodka (may be omitted)
- 500ml of blended blackberry juice
- 500ml of organic coconut water
3. Serve in beautiful cocktail flutes. Enjoy.